Welcome to Module 4
By the end of this module you will:
- identify the skills used in Clinical Yarning practice
In Module 4 we look at how Clinical Yarning skills are applied in different Aboriginal health care consultations.
There are FIVE examples from different professions or health contexts.
You only need to complete one Topic or context (e.g Speech Pathology)
Even though examples may not be from your profession, focus on the skills clinicians are using, as these skills are transferable to other clinical areas and professions (including your own!).
- 4.2.1 Part one - Social Yarn
- 4.2.2 Reflection - the role of the Aboriginal Health Liaison Officer
- 4.2.3 Reflection - the Social Yarn
- 4.2.4 Part two - Diagnostic Yarn
- 4.2.5 (a) Reflection – using Noongar language in therapy
- 4.2.5 (b) Reflection – working with Noongar language
- 4.2.6 Part three - Management Yarn
- 4.2.6 (a) Reflection – the role of humour
- 4.2.7 Module Review